American Health® Ester-C®
The Ester-C® family of products comes in many forms to choose from. All contain a better form of vitamin C: less stomach irritation, less oxalate in the urine and longer retention in immune cells.BUY NOW
Free shipping to continental US, no minimum!
Ester-C® is a special form of vitamin C. It’s made by a patented process that creates a unique form of calcium ascorbate (non-acidic and better tolerated calcium-buffered ascorbic acid.) It’s the only form of vitamin C known to contain the active vitamin C metabolites threonate and furanone and to stay in white blood cells—an important part of the immune system—longer than regular vitamin C, for up to 24 hours! See details in the Learn More tab.
Clinical trials have shown Ester-C® to:
- • Produce 66% less stomach irritation than consuming regular ascorbic acid: many people find ordinary vitamin C causes stomach irritation
- • Increase vitamin C retention in immune functioning white blood cells significantly longer than regular vitamin C—up to 24 hours—by consuming 1000mg daily: good indications of supporting white blood cell immune functions
- • Significantly reduced urinary oxalate output vs. regular vitamin C, when taking 1,000 mg – 2,000 mg per day of each: good for people concerned with formation of oxalate kidney stones
Clinical trials comparing Ester-C® vs. common ascorbic acid:
- • Less stomach discomfort: Gruenwald J et al. Adv Ther. 2006;23(1):171-8
- • Lower urinary oxalate: Moyad MA et al. Adv Ther. 2008;25(10):995 - 1009
- • Higher Retention in white blood cells: Moyad MA et al. Urol Nurs. 2009;29(2):95-102